Bad habits that are difficult to break

Eulalie

My worst habit is drinking Coke/soda/pop whatever you want to call it. I need to have a coke in the morning or else my day just doesn't go correctly. I try to drink tea or coffee. I love both, but they just aren't the same as a Coke. I need the sugar, caffeine and fizz combination

Travis

I had a habit of drinking Coke in the past. I learned that in some cases it soothed stomachache and diarrhea. Though, I stopped drinking it due to the fact that it harms your health in several ways.

Isis

I have a chocolate addiction. I go through a 12 oz bag of MnMs about every 3 days. I can go without but I get very depressed. No wonder I'm overweight.

Goldie

I have too many to count. It's just the way of life I am used to living these days. My schedule changes a lot which also alters and affects my habits, bad or not.

RLynn

Going to bed late and waking up late. I wish I could go to bed early and wake up early as well, but I just cannot break the pattern. Oh, does not having breakfast count?
That's my problem too. Here it is 4:30 am now. Sometimes I can break the pattern for a few days, but it always returns. I just have 'breakfast' whenever I get up.

Travis

Wow! But that does happen to me also. So, I think we share the same habit: going to bed early (in the morning) and waking up early (in the afternoon) LOL.

Myrddin

Going to bed late and waking up late. I wish I could go to bed early and wake up early as well, but I just cannot break the pattern. Oh, does not having breakfast count?
I am exactly the same way. It is a very hard pattern to break; I get distracted by something I'm doing and before I know it, it's 1:00 in the morning. Then I have to be quiet so as not to wake anyone up when preparing, finally, for bed. And I'm going back to college in the fall, so I really, really need to sort this out... somehow. I also have a bad habit of biting my nails.