Besides mythology

Chablis

Besides mythology what other subjects of interest do you like to pursue? I really enjoy history. I love learning about how civilizations used to work and about how people survived.

Myrddin

Besides mythology, I also like Arthurian legend, the paranormal and supernatural, genealogy, learning Spanish, and a liitle bit of psychology. I also like to dabble in Art (sketching and painting).

TheLoreman

Besides Mythology... Music making and drawing - which is my career so maybe that doesn't count, but certainly music. I love making short videos; particularly of wildlife. Go Karting, Writing, Cricket anything to do with Antarctica. Exploration of the oceans and space imagery.

Lorey

I enjoy writing. I almost always carry a notebook with me everywhere I go. The thoughts just hit me as I go through everyday life. There is always something to see and talk about.

I like drawing and im learning to play keyboard...I like reading about paganism and different old-religions, paranormal and supernatural, conspiracy theories, archaeology and geology (though they will be my studies next year), languages, philosophy. I like a few other stuffs too =)

Nadai

Studio arts is my profession: drawing, painting, and photography. In college I majored in Anthropology; I also took a bit of Forensic Chemistry, two totally differents subjects, but both fun and interesting. I love learning about different people and different cultures, but I also love crime scene investigations... if it weren't for the fact that I hate the sight of blood:confused:
I'm always buying books or rereading old books and trying to find space for them all!

Ren

Besides myth and history (i'm a history major), I study anthropology, and have interests in art history, religion, and psychoanalytic theory, particularly that of Carl G. Jung.

MysticSunshine

I really love to read about all types of things (Mythology is number one of course) and I love photography and dabbing at a little writing sometimes.

Toni

Fantasy is my genre. I love to get lost in a good fantasy....something that you know could probably not happen but would like to dream about, like The Neverending Story. I loved the luck dragon.

Myrddin

There's a good fantasy series I've been reading called Terra Incognita. It's quite interesting, with many different storylines going on, some of which intersect, albeit not until book two. As the main story is that of a religious war, it is a bit anger inducing, but still fun. After a while you manage to get past the stupid things some the characters do (it takes place back when the known world was small, so pretty ignorant times). I am only on book two, of the trilogy. Will likely read the third one in one year's time.

Toni

Myrddin, when you finish the Terra Incognita, I encourage you to try Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar universe. I have read most of that series and could not put most of them down. Talk about fantasy. Wow! They are awesome. I will also look for Terra Incognita.

Enertia

I thoroughly enjoy psychology. The way the brain works and why people do the things they do is so intriguing! I could spend all day people watching! I remember seeing a book that was full of paintings that schizo people had painted. The paintings were weird and beautiful. Art is another favorite subject of mine. I also like paranormal studies, writing, and ancient civilizations.