Everything can be explained if you bleive the bible is truith.

Nathaniel

The Samaritan gods actually lived among the people and enslaved them. This is were every culture gets there mithic gods. as explained in the book of enoch. these gods were mearly fallen angels that had sex with human women and produced a demonic offspring. Nimrod the man that organized the building of the tower of babble was one of these. Ancient Isriel wiped this demonic breed off the face of the planet. the philistines claimed they were decendents of Nimrod. The promised land was inhabeted by these giants.The reason God wiped out all humanity at the flood is because they were not human anymore. Noah and his blood line were the last human beings on earth. The Neanderthall fossils we find are not monkey men. they are these demonic huminoids. we have also found fossils of giants.

So you see that God is real and everything in the Bible is True. But hear is the best part. God is moving on the earth and people are doing miricles just like Jusus Christ said we would

if you have any questions i can answer them. i know my pre flood history.

befriend me on facebook and leave a messege.... Nathaniel ells

"So you see that God is real and everything in the Bible is True."
Isn't this a bit of a leap from "giants once roamed the Earth"? I'm well aware of the Niphilum and the book of Enoch, which was left out of most of even the pre-christian canon for various reasons. To be fair, some later Christian scholars claimed that this was so because it made mention of prophecies pertaining to Christ. However, you'd think this wouldn't be so horrible in a pre-messianic world where the guilt of murdering the son of god wasn't yet squarely placed upon the shoulders of the Jews according to public thought. But, if one is going to cite the fact that most cultures have giants in their mythology, wouldn't it be also fair to mention that each of these cultures had different, equally satisfying, explanations as to where they came from? Maybe it would be fair to mention that the majority of these giant bones, assuming their authenticity, are unearthed in the Americas and Australia?
Show me a skull with "horns" (usually just a single horn) saying "look humanoids once had horns"; and I'll nod my head, again assuming authenticity.
Show me the same skull and say "look, devils"; and I'll raise an eyebrow.
When it comes to truly accepting and especially believing an explanation over any other, there is a leap of faith involved. This may put incomplete science on an even keel with complete religion, but it also takes away the monopoly Christianity claims on faith's place in the world and in the mind.

Poolshark

The "giant" is a known and proven forgery. It is really hard for me to believe someone who has such a hard time using correct spelling especially when spell check gives you a heads up. Spelling mythic as mithic on a Myth Forum? Take a hike, read a book, come back when you are less ignorant.

I am a open minded christian...now let me speak my word of mouth...i did not come on here to bash anyone k, just to get more info before anything else!!!! The bible is a book of history,literature,and sex...but it also says how god is not perfect at all before the flood lilith was making demon babies and then the nephelums were around and so were many demons and bad **** so god seing that he isnt perfect makes the flood wipes out everything and tells 8 people to repoplate the earth.....and now fast forward jesus is born....jesus was just a normal man, he killed when he was younger, dissapered from his parents when younger.....fell in love with a woman and died for our sins....typical human behavior...you see people hate me because of what i say and judge me but i know the bible like the back of my hand...i was raised southern babtist...meaning we drown our children so they can be saved...lol...anyways i just love to learn and share my knowledge witht the rest of the world and like i said a open minded christian i love to learn about anything and everything so if yall would like to share or anything i would love to hear it...i didnt mean to offend people just wanted to put my 2 cents in like everyone else can....and if i missed any fine detail than feel free to let me know k thanks!!!!!