Favorite animal/monster?

magickz

Pegasus, Satyr & Siren in that order for some reason. I think it might actually be the order in which I learned about them from years ago. Though the first is defiantly my favorite and I have a few figurines around the house to remind me of them.

Myrddin

I couldn't remember at first, but your comment reminds me of Zoolander when Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson learn that the files that they need are on the computer. They couldn't figure out how to turn on the computer so they started pushing buttons, then hitting it, then jumped onto the table and started beating it. Then they were told that the files were "in the computer" so they broke it apart and were confused when they still didn't see them!
I feel like that sometimes with technology, a big ape fumbling around wondering why it won't respond!
I have not seen Zoolander. I really want to, especailly now.

Myrddin

They're each links to youtube to clips of Zoolander. The first four are Zoolander and the last link is of Ben Stiller talking about the second Zoolander.
Sorry I didn't make that clear.
Sorry, I didn't mean I hadn't watched them, I just meant "Huh" as in "Okay, there really are two of them!" Or going to be.

Nadai

Sorry, I didn't mean I hadn't watched them, I just meant "Huh" as in "Okay, there really are two of them!" Or going to be.
Oh I see. I thought I made that pretty obvious...I didn't want to be sarcastic, but I'd hoped you'd have been able to glean that much:p.

Myrddin

Oh I see. I thought I made that pretty obvious...I didn't want to be sarcastic, but I'd hoped you'd have been able to glean that much:p.
Ah, yes. Since you did make it obvious, I am now going, "Huh, okay." Just because I didn't know anything about a second Zoolander before now.

Perseus

my favorite creature in Greek Mythology would definitely be the Minotaur because of the story behind him in Greek mythology and just because he looks cool and is powerful.:D

My favourite beast from Greek mythology would be either the sphinx (given its similarity to shedu and cherubim) or Chiron the centaur, because of his peace and wisdom.