Favorite Myth Monster

Favorite Myth Monster

Well, here you can post your most favorite mythological monster... Just like the title says.
My Favorite mythological monster is from Greek Mythology and it is Cerberus he's a monster but doesn't really do much wrong.

Nimbuschick

I like the Gorgon, Medusa. A monster that was once a beautiful girl. I think her story is great. Some just say she slept with Poseidon, though the version where Poseidon rapes her in Athena's temple and Athena chooses to punish her for being beautiful-- I think-- speaks more to the attitude the Gods had towards gifted humans.

Also, totally random, when we did monsters and demons in my mythology class, my brother and I loved the Wendigo because you confused it long enough to get away by throwing poop at it. I think anything would be confused if you started throwing your own poop at it.

Blaire Calabro

The hydra would be my favorite I think. If you cut off one head, two heads grow back thus making it somewhat unstoppable, unless you use fire. Plus its blood was poisonous so beware anything with hydra blood on it.

Chimeranick

I agree with Calabro. The chimera is like something from a bad acid trip. It's just a nightmarish hodge-podge of parts. When they thought this one up the goal must have been: Make Spartan warriors wet themselves.

Talaria

I am terrified of Banshees.
1. I am Irish and my gaelic last name begins with O(Mc in english)...which means we have our own personal family Banshee.
2. If I hear a banshee wail someone I know(usually a family member or myself) is kicking the bucket
3. Thinking of a sinister young woman dancing manically around outside wailing at the top of her lungs gives me the creeps.

Argus the 100 eyed one is pretty cool and once hermes lured it to sleep...killed it and then hera took pity on the creature and made the peacock with the eyes.....hydra is awsome but cut of a head and two/three grow in its place (creepy)....chimera is just a bad mofo to begin with....medusa(poor soul) i take pity on medusa i really do stupid posidion hating athena did the nasty with medusa and athena pissed, cursed her....cerbus bad ass hell hound would love to have as a pet.....succabus/incubus are awsome sex demons taking what they want from u in your sleep....sirens beatiful voices but will lure you to ur death....cyclops (another poor soul) one eye thast bout it.....lilith is now part of mythology......ok out of all those very beatiful creatures i would have to go with the spinx, she is my fav. out of all of natures mess ups but hey gotta find beauty in negetive spaces...and thats what i do!!!!!​