Gregory Maguire

frogg93

Gregory Maguire

Has anyone had the time to read any of Gregory Maguire's work. (wicked, mirror mirror, etc.) It is interesting that he utilizes another point of view of the story to create a whole new realm of possibilities.

What do you all think? FTR I have liked most of his books, have significantly liked most, but HATED a few :)

palefrost

Ive never heard of him:( I will have to research some of his books. Does his stories have a fairy tale quality or is he a famous fairy tale writer and Ive completely missed him?

Slashmire

I have to join the club of those who never Gregory Maguire's book...albeit from the look of it, they do seem well done.

jak80

I absolutely loved Wicked. I saw the musical version of it and just has to read the book. I liked the book even more than the musical as they are very different. I would like to read some of his other books especially the sequel to Wicked, Son of a Witch.

Lillith

Never heard of him either

As an avid reader always in search of new writers and new books, I will be looking up this guy!! It sounds so fascinating and thanks for sharing this with the rest of us.

Lillith