Irritating commercials

LegendofJoe

Would anybody like to share what they think are annoying or obnoxious commercials.
Here's one:
It is from Chase: a group of yuppy-looking people are having dinner. They are in a huge
white featureless room, it looks like they are dining in heaven.
When the check comes the leader pays with her credit card and then taps on her glass
to get the attention of the others (I'm already bothered by the tapping on the glass).
She tells the others what each owes her, and all of these snooty young up-and-coming
people pull out their smart phones to pay her. All exept one poor guy who is pulling cash from his pocket. His pretty girlfriend tells him "I'll show you later." and waves her phone at him as if he's
some prehistoric relic.
This commercial was advertising how easy it is to pay someone if you have their email address
and a smart phone-if you belong to Chase of course.
Well I'm really sorry to be such a luddite, but I have a crappy little ten dollar
Gophone; and it is ALL I NEED!!!
If that means you get stuck with my pathetic cash, then boogy boo hoo to you.
If my girlfriend were to suggest to me (if I had a girlfriend), that I need to "upgrade"
I would dissagree.
I know we all have to catch up with technology sometime, but there is this mindless rush I'm sensing.
I sometimes have lunch with my colleagues but am thinking of stopping.
They are all too busy playing with their iphones and ipads to the point where they don't even talk to
me or each other! When I tell them how pathetic it's getting, they simply tell me that I need
to get a fancy phone.
The movie Wall-E is coming true!