Microwave

Frumpy

I was just watching the show Urban Legends, and I was surprised to hear that there was an urban legend about people putting their pets in the microwave. Have you heard of this? Any other urban legends with the microwave in it?

Myrddin

I have not heard of that! That is just horrible. That is going to haunt me for a while now.

I have not heard of any other microwave urban legends. Not sure I want to.;)

magickz

That is wrong on so many levels its sick. I doubt I would even want to know what they consist of. The most I know is do not go around them when you are pregnant and do not put foil in them.

Katie

I actually know someone who does it. So sick and disturbing, I don't even talk to him now that I found out that he did that to animals. Just the thought of it. Ugh. So wrong!!

I hate the urban legends about animals in the microwave. One memorable story for me is the one combined with the baby-sitter story. The baby-sitter goes upstairs to check on the children after getting a strange phone call and when she returns to the kitchen she realizes the intruder put the animal in the microwave. It was sort of played out on the movie Urban Legend. Very horrible.

Allie-Gator

Not a good mental picture! I couldn't imagine someone that callous or indifferent. But of course there are people who would do other people that way and wouldn't think anything of doing an animal that way either.