Question about jesus christ, sun dieties in grieco roman mythology

Agent 420

So I understand that The story of Jesus Christ is just a plagiarized story that comes from sun dieties in Grieco Roman mythology

In the Bible, in the book of revelations, Jesus is referred to as the root and the offspring of David and the bright and morning star

The bright and morning star is Venus which is also known as Lucifer

I was wondering if anybody could reference or had any type of knowledge of a Sun diety or a story of Jesus Christ being the descendent of a God of the underworld, or adversary of the main god such as Zeus or Yahweh or Jehovah or any parallel in any other culture

KennyAlbano

I am unsure if by mentioning Zeus you are referring to his relationship to hades but in Greek mythology Zeus sometimes considered the god of the gods is Hades brother who is the god of the underworld.

MythologyRetold

I dont know if I would consider Jesus Christ to be "plagiarized" from sun deities. I think for sure it was influenced by deities from Greek Mythology (And therefore Roman Mythology as well), but not just the sun Gods in particular - apart from his birthdate. I think his links are far wider than that, for example I've seen comparisons with Hermes, Zeus, Dionysus, the story of Prometheus, etc.

Not to take away from your point, just putting that out there. As for trying to link Jesus to a descendant of a God of the Underworld, nothing immediately comes to mind. As an adversary, well Prometheus was an adversary to Zeus in the process of sacrificing himself for humans. This story of self-sacrifice for the betterment of humans is where a comparison if often drawn between him and Jesus