Favorite Cheese

palefrost

I love cheese! Cheddar a nice mild type is wonderful. I love mozzarella, feta, spreadable types with crackers. I love all cheeses! Ok, swizz i like only.

Honi

Graybeard
Emmenthaler is my favorite. I once bought an english farmhouse cheese that was incredible. I've never found another one like it.

I can eat a small package of goat cheese in one sitting. Is that bad?
Not at all! It's fantastic!
Personally I might recommend either Camembert, Brie, or Munster, but especially Camembert.
I did go to a Bavarian festival where they had Limburger for sale. It smelled like feet but tasted pretty good. I now never again have to prove my courage in front of my family. :-j

Talaria

hahaha I like all of those cheeses. I usually buy Camembert in the little wooden box and put it in the oven and serve it with crusty bread. Yum! I have never had Limburger...smelle dit but never tried.

Myrddin

Cheese is like the best food ever!!!!!!!! EVER! And I love both Cheese & Bread and Cheese & Crackers. Favourite cracker cheeses: brie, blue, chevre, and any hard cheese like cheddar -- old or mild. LOVE feta. A new favourite I have discovered is provolone. And like either parmesan or asiago grated on pasta. You have all mentioned some I have not heard off, and definitely want to try. With cheese, I usually have expensive taste. Well, not just with cheese actually...